Digital Media

Hi,everybody,I am new to this digital "thing",so I will try to post my thoughts and understanding of Digital Media on my blog,like i said i am a "new born" so I will need all the help I can get,please leave commons, links and other useful resource that you think may be useful for me,THANKS!

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Wonderful World Of CSS3


Spend whole Saturday doing CSS, and learned a bit RGBA colour from CSS3. Now it is 1 o’clock Sunday morning, I just want to shout to the world “I am the king of CSS.” I properly lost you there, just let me start from the beginning.
I am not computer type of guy, but I am not totally useless either. I can download software and install them, I can fix common problem with computer. Sometime I just use internet to find solutions to my problem. If it is more than that, that will be the job for my friends. But generally speaking I am comfortable enough with computer.
But that has changed since I encountered css:my new enemy, two weeks ago. As soon as I get bit comfort with it, more css storms my brain, leave me defenseless. Don’t worry, as a mature and responsible man, I will not give up I will fight. So Saturday afternoon I’ve decided to spend a bit time with my enemy, get to know it, figure a way to beat it.
The first hour is unbearable, nothing is make scene, and my enemy is fighting back on every inch of the battlefield. In the end there is no surprise, I failed. But don’t worry I managed set up a defensive line and holding the remaining battlefield. Maybe css won the battle but I will win the war.
After a quick bit and few cans of red bull, I was ready to fight again. As soon as I rally all my brain cells, we entered enemy territory again. Imagining thing happened, everything starts to make scene, and everything becomes clear to me, css doesn’t scares me anymore. My enemy was retreating and I was marching towards victory with my head held high. By the time before dinner I have already had sew css exercises done. Oh man that felling is good. While my enemy is completely conquer by me, then I’ve decide to dig up some hidden treasures hide by the enemy. I always want to design a website that looks very professional, with cool background and transparent page, but it was going nowhere from the beginning, it looks like my enemy is not ready to give up yet. Then a knight in shinny armor appeared; RGBA colour from css3.it was a lifesaver. With no time I had a beautiful web designed. You know what if css3 is a girl I would marry her.
I am going to bed now, I will have a beautiful bream, a beautiful dream about css3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment